hrafnas, is the god of ravens, widely know as Odin. To coincide with this concept I decided to place several ravens on the fretboard and the body.
The headstock has a hand-carved raven. The mahogany body received a dark stain to place greater emphasis on the natural wood grain.
The Pickups (and the scale as well) is similar to Bucketheads guitar tone and length choices.
The long scale length and the neck-through construction give it a nice sustain. Dominating and powerful would be an excellent description for the hrafnas.
Last update: setup baritone strings, Drop-A Tuning… More power.
- 27″ bariton scale
- 24 frets
- ergonomic handshaped Design
- 3prt Mahogany Neckthrough
- Mahogany Body
- Palisander Fretboard, 12″
- Schaller Locking Tuner
- Babicz Fullcontact-Bridge
- Volume, Tone, Killswitch
- Gibson 496R und 500T Humbuckerset
– please use this link for any request –
Watch hrafnas in this awesome video: