nebula burl multiscale 27″-24,5″
The “Nebula Burl” is another ergonomic multi-scale guitar. After building “The Fox” there had to be another one.
The fanned frets allow for a natural, relaxed wrist position. After playing it the first time, I was very surprised on how quickly I adapted to this beautiful fretboard.
The Humbucker are built exclusively to the fanned fret design. The blades look more like frets 🙂
Last update: PU tops matching to the fretboard (one piece), purpleheart.
- Multiscale 27″-24,5″
- 24 frets
- ergonomic handshaped Design
- 5prt flamed Walnut/Maple/Wenge Neckthrough
- Alder Body
- flamed Poplar burl top/headstock
- purpleheart Fretboard, 12″
- Schaller Locking Tuner, black
- ABM 3210 Single-Bridge, black
- Custom Humbucker Set „Tyrfing Blade“ by „Rübezahl Tonabnehmer“
- Volume, Tone, Killswitch
Paddy Pohl testing the nebula: